Fashion

Fashion

Thursday, May 7, 2015

Thrifty Thursday

Hey fashion lovers!

It's Thursday, you know what that means??? 
It's Friday tomorrow! Yay!
But let's slow down because its thrifty Thursday!


Sorry today's post is so late, I just got back from the store, but I can't wait to share with all of you what I bought!

Every Thursday my mom and I go to the thrift store... which is always so much fun because the deals are amazing plus the proceeds help your community, and thrifty treads are one of the latest fashion trends thanks to Macklemore's Thrift Shop... 



So that being said, I wanted to share with you guys my latest haul!


Word of Mouth Tank - $2.99
Tresics Lace T-Shirt - $2.99 
JC Fits, Inc. - $2.99
Garage Floral Crop Top - $2.99
Seductions Lace Crop Top - $5.99

Urban Heritage Shorts - $4.99
Garage Cargo Shorts - $4.99 
Garage Striped Shorts - $4.99
As you can see my summer wardrobe is basically done and for a fraction of the actual cost, the best part is no one else will have these items because they're vintage, by that I mean you probably couldn't find any of them in a retail store!



So if you're is desperate need of some new items in your wardrobe but don't have all the cash you need, go to the nearest thrift store... you'll be amazed at how much you can buy for just 20 bucks!

That's it for today! Have a great night and see you tomorrow!!




No comments:

Post a Comment