Fashion

Fashion

Sunday, May 17, 2015

Sunday Fun-Day

Hello fashion lovers!

How is your weekend? Mine is great! I started reading a new book yesterday: #GIRLBOSS by Sophia Amoruso, the founder and CEO of Nasty Gal. I'm only four chapters in, but it is already so inspirational and I love it! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it.

Reading the book made me look up Nasty Gal, at the time I was on my phone, so sure enough there was a Nasty Gal up that popped up. I decided to get the app, but then I search for other fashion apps, and Polyvore came up. And that's what today's blog post is about!

"Polyvore is a community powered social commerce website" - Wikipedia  

It's basically a website where you can view and share fashion inspiration and ideas. The website has all these different tops, jackets, skirts, shorts, pants, shoes, accessories, etc. showing the price and the store to buy it at and you can use all these different items to make "sets". 
As you can see to the below, you can get awesome styling ideas, see the latest trends, or even search for products you love.
This app is so much fun and the best part is that it's free! 
I'll show you a few of the top sets below. A set is essentially an outfit all put together by other users and you can like their sets and follow them. It's like and Instagram just for fashion!





These are just a few examples of what you can do on this app! If you love fashion and playing with different looks this is definitely something you should look into. Even you you just need some outfit inspo, I would recommend this app! Click here to get the app for iPhone!

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoyed today's post!
See you next time!

P.S. You should also read #GIRLBOSS


No comments:

Post a Comment