Fashion

Fashion

Thursday, May 14, 2015

Shoes for the Summer

Hey everyone!

Welcome back! Sorry that today's post is so late, but I was at the thrift store, like I am every Thursday, and it was so fun! One of today's items that I purchased inspired my post today: shoes for the summer!


Everyone wants to have a different pair of shoes for each day of the week, so this guide will show you some sweet ideas to get that dream summer shoe closet started! But first I have to show you the shoes I found at the thrift store! 

Keds Women's Champion Taylor Swift Metallic Lace Grey Canvas Sneaker - $60

I got these shoes for only $4.99!! 



















I also snagged a Lord & Taylor Scarf for $10, just thought I'd let you know...
But now time for the basic summer shoe guide!

  1. Espadrilles: a light canvas shoe is perfect for a picnic or walking around town, can be pair with shorts or a summer dress, plus there are so many different styles! 

    Pieces Haisha Nude Flower Espadrille Flat Shoes, $38.08,  asos.com

  2. Mocassins: leather mocassins are definitely a go-to for the spring and summer! 
    Devillers Leather Mocassins, $70, aldoshoes.com
  3. Thong Sandal: you can never go wrong with a simple flip flop thong sandal, great for the beach! 

    Roxy Women's Lotus Thong Sandal, $29.99, famousfootwear.com

  4. Gladiator Sandal: Knee-high gladiators are totally on trend this year and perfect to pair with a summer dress! 

    Stuart Weitzman Gladiator Sandal, $398.00, shopbop.com

  5. Strappy Sandal: I pretty pair of sandals you can just slide on are perfect for a walk in the park! I especially love these with the colourful pattern!
    Abstract Print Sandals, $29.90, forever21.com
Well there you have it... five shoes to help get your summer collection started!
Hope you enjoyed today's blog post, and check back tomorrow!
Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment