Fashion

Fashion

Saturday, May 9, 2015

What to Get Mom for Mother's Day

Hi Fashionista's,

My Style Watch is sick today with a bad case of strep throat, so I thought that being her mother and with Mother's Day tomorrow that I would hijack her blog.



Being a mother, what better topic than what to get your mother for Mother's Day, right?

Homemade stuff is always the best and most thoughtful but I came across an excellent article in the latest Seventeen magazine on '18 Best Mother's Day Gifts' which has some fun and different gift suggestions. A couple of my favourites (hint, hint) are listed below but check out the full article here.


  • Yummy shower gel: Smokey Poppy from the Body Shop for only $9 is my absolute favourite. I might just have to buy this for myself!

Smoky Poppy Mini Gift Set, $9, thebodyshop-usa.com
  • Chic Garden Pot. Anything with a garden theme would be great. Pick out a pretty, unique pot, add a pair of garden gloves and a small potted plant. Bam! You got a personalized, thoughtful gift that Mom would love for years to come.

Celadon Garden Pot (Small), $14, anthropologie.com

  •  For the Mom that loves to cook, two must haves are these adorable Measuring Spoons that look like a pot of flowers and these adorable Muffin Toppers. Tuck in a personalized note or recipe and your mom will be like butter in your hand! 

Scoops of Flower Measuring Spoons, $25, modcloth.com
Bake Shapes, $16.99, quirky.com
Whatever you get her, make sure to add a personalized or funny card and give her a big hug, thanking her for being a great Mom!



P.S.
A bottle of wine or champagne will not go to waste either! ;)



Thanks for spending time with me and hope that my little blogger feels better soon!



No comments:

Post a Comment