Fashion

Fashion

Saturday, May 2, 2015

About

Hey everyone!

So as you can guess this is a fashion blog...

My name is Style Watch (obviously that's not my actual name and I want to be anonymous.) I'm 18 and have just finished first year of university, so it's summer and I have nothing to do... might as well start a blog... right?

I have always loved fashion even though I'm an athlete and always have my hair up and sweats on... My mom says I have a great sense of style (thanks mom!)

If you took a look in my closet you would see that half of it is really nice and fashionable clothing, and the other half is well... athletic wear.

So why would I create a blog like this? Well tbh I have nothing else to do... and I'm obsessed with fashion magazines! Any store I go to I usually walk out with an Elle or Vogue magazine... I love reading about the latest fashion trends, and seeing how runway looks (which can look a tad ridiculous) can become a everyday, normal person trend.


I thought that by creating this blog, fashion lovers (like myself) can get snippets from every magazine they enjoy, and get the ultimate style guide. This blog is going to be the number one source for fashion and beauty!

Enjoy!

xoxo Style Watch








No comments:

Post a Comment