Fashion

Fashion

Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Woman Crush Wednesday #wcw


Happy humpday!
The weekend is almost here! Woo!



Today's blog post is going to be my woman crush, I thought it would be fun to show a celebrity who's style inspires myself. That being said, today's post isn't very long... but I want to know who you're #wcw is! So comment below, share on twitter or email me



If you read yesterday's post you would have seen that I'm a huge fan of gossip girl... with that in mind, todays #wcw is Blake Lively


So here she is.. this post is more of just a photo gallery, but its Blake Lively so no description needed!



















As you can see Blake Lively is definitely a fashion icon... whether its a movie premiere or just walking the town, she always looks stunning! 

That's it for todays post, short and sweet! But don't forget to let me know who your #wcw is!

Enjoy your day and see you tomorrow!! 


No comments:

Post a Comment