Fashion

Fashion

Monday, May 18, 2015

Must-Have Monday: Bags for the Summer

Hi everyone!


Welcome back! I wasn't sure what to post about today, but after trolling around the internet for a couple hours I became inspired by an article about the perfect bags for the summer. I didn't agree with all of the choices so I decided to make my own list!

That being said, today's post is about the must-have bags of the summer! After some research I came across 6 totally awesome bags that you need to invest in this summer! Let's begin!

Based on my research the must-have bags for the summer include the following:

1. Crossbody: keep it simple and sleek with a cross body like this one, it's a great colour for the summer and it's cute cutout pattern is totally on-trend!
Sunny Experience Bag, $60, modcloth.com
2. Woven/ Straw: Straw or woven bags are perfect for the beach, I like this one because its very summery and the colour is super cute!
Straw Studios Flower Tote, $111, macys.com
3. Modern Backpack: be festival ready with a cute backpack, aztec prints like below are my fav!
Candies Aztec and Sequin Backpack, $60, kohls.com
4. Tote bag: Everyone needs a bright tote in their closet, why not splurge by getting a Michael Kors

Jet Set Zip-Top Tote Bag, $351, neimanmarcus.com

5. Bucket Bag: Bucket bags are the latest trend, and I love crochet, so this one is perfect for the summer!
Crochet Crossbody Bucket Bag, $20, charlotterusse.com
6. Fringed bag: If you read any fashion magazines, you would know fringe is back, and a fringe bag is definitely a must-have this season
Fringe Crossbody Bag, $470, harrods.com

Any one of these bags are perfect to add an extra something to your almost perfect summer outfit!
Well that's it for today, hope you enjoyed reading!
Please comment, follow and share!
Thanks and see you next time!











No comments:

Post a Comment